We are seeking to recruit a Junior Market Integrity Analyst to assist in the monitoring and analysing of financial market abuse. If you are looking for an exciting new challenge, we would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Carry out work relating to the prevention of financial market abuse, including monitoring and analysis
- Assist and participate in compliance visits and meetings
- Address and deal with any issues that may arise from time to time, in a timely manner
- Keep abreast of new regulations relating to market integrity
- Provide appropriate guidance as and when required
- Perform any other tasks as delegated by senior management
What are you expected to bring?
- An academic qualification in banking and finance, accounting, economics or law
- Well-developed communication skills, both verbal and written
- Excellent report writing skills
- Experience with audit and compliance examinations
- The ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration
- Excellent work-life balance
- Multi-cultural working environment
ExperienceLess than 1 Year