We are currently seeking to recruit a Lawyer to join an established start-up within the banking industry. The legal duties are outsourced to a leading international CSP in Malta, therefore the person chosen will be reporting to their Legal team. If you think you have what it takes, we at ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Assist the lawyers with day to day duties
- Liaise with clients with respect to their needs and requirements
- Draft the necessary legal documentation required for different projects
- Act as a constant point of liaison between clients and the respective regulatory authority
- Conduct KYC and due diligence checks
What are you expected to bring?
- A Legal degree, or in the process of achieving it
- Have a good command of legal principles pertaining to the corporate and finance regulatory field
- Attention to detail, systematic and results-oriented
- Excellent reporting skills
- Be smart, confident, respectful and professional with clients
- Be pro-active and have a ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be willing to learn further, develop your skills and be a good team player
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken)
What is in it for you?
- Career prospects
- Competitive salary package