We are seeking to recruit a Junior Brand Manager, to join one of the leading firms in the FMCG industry. If you are interested in working with world renowned brands, we at Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Develop and implement brand strategy and key initiatives to ensure profitable growth of volume and revenue
- Work with HOM and sales to develop brand annual and monthly targeted volumes NSR, gross margin and NC assigned brands
- Plan and execute of all communication and media actions on all channels
- Create and manage annual activity calendar
- Propose budget (DME) and investment, and manage the budget for advertising, activities and promotional items
- Provide competitor and channel insights analysis on an ongoing basis as well as analyse sales forecast, actual result and relevant financials
- Develop and update PICOS standards for the brand, prepare training materials and guidelines for sales and activation team
- Contribute in the implementation of PICOS
- Propose new products in order to close gaps in the portfolio, meet consumer and shopper needs
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 1- 2 years’ working experience in Marketing
- Understand market situation and trends, key channels and trade structure
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and social media
- Work on multiple projects at the same time
- Good knowledge of P&L, value chain and retail math
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- Ability to collect, organize, visualize, and assimilate data
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary package
- Continuous career development
- A fun and dynamic environment