Looking for exciting career prospects? Have a passion for numbers? A globally-established company providing a wide range of professional financial services is looking to employ a meticulous Junior Accountant/Bookkeeper to join their team.
What is expected of you?
- Maintain the general ledger and prepare management accounts
- Post cash and journals in the nominal ledgers
- Prepare loan interest calculations and reconcile bank and loan accounts
- Reconcile ledger balances
- Calculate and accrue company expenses
- Assist in the preparation of the annual financial statements
- Assist in the transfer of the trial balance information into the financial statements template
- Prepare trust and company accounts as delegated by the Team Leader
- Assist with auditor queries
- Perform annual review process of entities for which accounts have been prepared
- Liaise with other departments
- Assist with other duties as and when required
What are you expected to bring?
- A part-qualified ACA/ACCA would be considered as asset
- ‘A’ Level in accounting
- Good communication, organisational and problem solving skills
- Solid understanding of the preparation of financial statements
- A positive ‘can do’ attitude
- The ability to work to deadlines with moderate supervision
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary
- Fantastic development opportunities
- Professional and international environment
- Study leave