Are you a hands-on, approachable IT wiz? An opportunity has arisen at a well-established company within their head office that functions within industries ranging from hospitality to construction. If this sounds like you, we at Ceek Recruitment would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Day-to-day administration of application and operating system software
- Installation and maintenance of computer hardware, and replacement of failed components
- Maintaining software licenses
- Ensure all systems are covered by proper maintenance contracts
- Maintaining inventory of computer related supplies
- Maintaining logs of computer hardware and service calls
- Management of configuration records, program files, and data files on computer system
- Maintenance of appropriate comprehensive emergency procedures
- Troubleshooting and responding to end-user problems and new requirements
- Liaison with users, service providers and suppliers, documenting/reporting of hardware and software problems, and ensuring swift issue resolution
- Assist in multiple areas of technology within different departments including internal/external application and hardware upgrades, installation and troubleshooting of workstations, IT queries from employees
- Assist IT Manager in planning and execution of new IT projects
- Able to create and maintain procedures and other IT related documentation
What are you expected to bring?
- Hands-on approach with all areas of role, including hardware, server racks and network cabling
- Sound background with Windows 7/8/10 and Microsoft Office applications
- Be familiar with Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012/2016 environments & Active Directory
- Working knowledge of TCP/IP network infrastructures
- Monitor, enforce and implement security procedures with server backups
- Able to handle IT projects and meet deadlines with minimal supervision
- Excellent troubleshooting, fault-finding, and problem-solving skills
- Able to work flexible hours and on own initiative
What’s in it for you?
- Dynamic and stable work environment
- Attractive Salary package
- Career development