Do you thrive in a challenging environment? Are you goal-oriented and excel in managerial skills? Do you want to be part of a reputable company within the financial services industry? If so, a client of ours is seeking to recruit an IT Senior Business Analyst to join their dynamic team!
What is expected of you?
- Assist in the duties of the Change Manager in performing his/her role and act as a replacement in case the Manager is not present
- Act as the team leader and be the functional reference point
- Set objectives and monitor the performance of assigned team members
- Manage Change Management demands through direct and frequent interaction with department representatives
- Manage the analysis process for strategic projects and other tactical or operational changes
- Support the Change Manager and participate in regular status meetings with all stakeholders to perform timely follow-ups on agreed actions
- Guide team members in terms of functionality and business-related queries
- Perform gap analysis for new requirements
- Liaise with the organisation’s Technical team, external consultants and/or software vendors to analyse requirements, design solutions and ensure compliance with agreed specifications
- Ensure successful knowledge transfer activities as part of the requirements’ analysis and handover process
- Support Quality Assurance in building test scripts, validating results and resolving defects
- Provide necessary training to staff during User Acceptance Testing
- Perform any other related duties that may be assigned by the Change Manager from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- An MQF level 6 qualification in a relevant field of study
- Minimum of 5 years’ work experience in a Change Management environment
- Proficiency in business modelling, business process improvements techniques, change implementation and planning, data analysis, organisational design and system design
- Strong knowledge of SQL language
- Familiarity with standards associated with IT practices
- Strong written and oral communication skills
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Career prospects
- Challenging working environment