We are looking for an Investigations Forensic Analyst who will be responsible related to operations identified as suspicious or in breach of applicable laws. If you are an analytical person, with an attentive eye-for-detail, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Investigate any incoming reports on activities which are illegal or in breach of the stipulated laws and regulations
- Assist the IT department by collecting necessary data, along with findings and recommendations
- Issue reports on the findings of the investigations carried out in an efficient and effective manner and set out an action plan in case of any abnormalities
- Coordinate with other enforcement bodies and carry out the necessary inspections and investigations
- Liasing with authorities and other foreign regulators
- Ensure that all goals are being met
- Update and improve procedures related to the investigative activities
- Perform any other tasks as may be assigned from time-to-time
What are you expected to bring?
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science/Management Information Systems
- Possession of IT Audits certification such as CISA will be considered an asset
- Two-years experience in information systems, financial audit and compliance
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Able to work in a team, meet deadlines and under pressure
- Strong analytical skills and ability to collect, analyse and disseminate information
- Thinks and acts strategically
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Dynamic working environment