We are seeking to recruit an Industrial Equipment Technician on behalf of our respected client in the engineering field. If you are a skilled individual who is eager to take on a new challenge in a technical environment, we would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Carry out regular service inspections and repair faults on mechanical, electrical and hydraulics on various industrial equipment
- Diagnose faults and replace the parts on the equipment as per manufacturer’s procedures
- Perform preventive maintenance work according to programs and contracts in an efficient manner
- Provide support to the rest of the staff of the department as required
What are you expected to bring?
- A technical diploma or equivalent
- Necessary experience in this field is a must
- A clean and valid driving license
- Be fluent in English
- Possession of Electrical License A and B would be an asset
- A good understanding of the hydraulic systems, vehicular components and electrical systems
- Be able to work on your own initiative and with a team
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- Growth opportunities
- A challenging environment
- Work with a multi-cultural team