ETM (Emerging Technologies Malta) Limited is looking to recruit an HVAC Technician (with electrical knowledge) to join their team on a full-time basis. The successful applicant would be providing on-site technical support on automatic handling equipment within the premises of a major semiconductor manufacturing company and support the company to set up a base in Malta.
The successful candidate is expected to:
- Repair and restore equipment to reduce equipment downtime;
- Maintain machine performance by identifying and fixing root causes of machine stoppage and placement accuracy;
- Troubleshooting of equipment operation and performance issues;
- Perform and support the installation of new equipment;
- Keep track of all maintenance activities carried out and of all ongoing issues;
- Maintain spare parts inventory;
- Provide training to end-users on the operation and maintenance of the equipment.
*Upon selection, all necessary training will be provided.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Good refrigeration, HVAC, and electrical knowledge;
- Skills related to pressure/vacuum testing, evacuation, and ventilation, brazing of copper and piping;
- Basic mechanical knowledge is preferred to facilitate troubleshooting and root cause analysis;
- Experience in automation would be considered as an advantage;
- Fluency in English;
- Valid work permit.
What do we offer:
- Competitive salary according to candidate experience;
- The possibility to grow within a young and ambitious company;
- Training and support by experienced professionals.
Offered Salary€20,000 - €30,000