Do you have previous experience in HR administration or recruitment, and are looking for a new challenge? We have a new role which is an HR Administrator for a renowned client in the manufacturing field. If this position sounds right for you then we at Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Maintain Time and Attendance system daily
- Review all departmental reports to ensure accuracy and follow up if the information is missing
- Verification of all hours prior to passing to payroll
- Manages all absenteeism such as sick leave etc
- Ensures that all visa and work permits are filed on time and within Regulations
- Carryout evaluations to ensure providers are compliant
- Work with the HR manager to develop and implement a recruitment strategy
- Ensure Job Descriptions are up to date
- Be involved with the full recruitment process from beginning to onboarding
- Provide accurate and detailed reports throughout the recruitment process to Managers
What are you expected to bring?
- Educated to A level standard
- Minimum 2 years Office experience
- Previous experience within HR or Recruitment
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication in both English and Maltese
What is in it for you?
- Excellent Salary and Benefits package
- Career Prospects