Our client is a business firm that provides corporate services to local and international clients.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible to lead taxation services and manage various operations of the tax practice areas in the areas of direct and indirect taxes and to deliver quality tax services to clients;
- Serve as an advisor and trainer to employees for tax-related queries;
- The experience acquired in the past along with your strong organizational skills, your sound judgment and ability to prioritize tasks as well as your strong personality will provide for the ideal team leader;
- Guidance for the team to grow and evolve thanks to good listening skills, adapted coaching and planning;
- As the central point of contact for clients, capable of identifying and anticipating possible problem areas, be able to accurately measure potential risks, and, therefore be able to offer suitable solutions to the client and satisfy their needs;
- Will be the person who guarantees all operational aspects of the account and ensures accuracy in the administrative, fiscal, and legal maintenance of the client account as well as quality control;
- Will manage the relationships with other key players in the industry, including auditors, law firms and banks.
- Qualified and warranted Accountant with over 5 years of relevant work experience in the fields of Taxation (direct and indirect) Audit or Corporate Services;
- Expert in the field of local and international tax.
- Excellent organizational, managerial and leadership skills;
- Ability to lead, mentor, motivate and develop a large team of staff;
- Excellent knowledge of local financial markets, structures and regulations;
- Commitment to quality and the management of business risks with a proven track record of taking initiative and overseeing projects from start to completion.
Category: Accountancy, Financial, Legal