Our client is a leading operator in the Hospitality industry.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Handling incoming group enquiries with an aim to convert enquiries into sales;
- Conducting hotel inspection visits for potential bookings;
- Hosting of clients for lunches or dinners;
- Ensuring that all enquiries, whether confirmed, lost or denied are recorded in the booking system;
- Coordinating all aspects of the group, upselling where relevant and producing function sheets for the hotel’s operational team;
- Understanding competitors and have a good working knowledge of the market place, trends and opportunities;
- Issuing contract & pro forma invoices once the group is confirmed and recording them accurately;
- Supporting the overall sales team in achieving sales budget on all segments through a pro-active approach such as following up all direct sales leads in an accurate and timely manner to maximise revenue.
- Experience in a Hotel Sales environment would be considered an asset;
- Minimum of two years’ experience working in the hospitality sector.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written;
- Extremely organised with a positive, can-do attitude;
- Customer focused – the ability to build strong and long-lasting client relationships;
- Have a pro-active approach;
- Knowledge of Opera system.
- Exposure to different business segments within a 5 star environment;
- Guaranteed personal and professional development;
- Opportunity to attend overseas sales events;
- Be part of a growing local hotel chain.
Offerd Salary€15,000 - €20,000
Category: Hospitalilty, Sales & Business Development