We are currently looking for a Governance Analyst to join our client’s firm, with the aim of maintaining control and compliance within the organization. The chosen candidate will be able to work within a multi-disciplinary team and within a career progressive environment. If you’re interested, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Conduct initial reviews and assessments in line with the regulations surrounding the function
- Carry out due-diligence checks in liaison with foreign regulators as well as other third parties as required
- Dealing with regulatory queries as deemed necessary
- Perform other ad-hoc tasks in relation to the role as delegated by the management
What are you expected to bring?
- A qualification in Banking/Finance/Law at level 6 or better
- A minimum of 3 years working experience in the financial services sector
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive remuneration package
- Career-path prospects