We are looking for a General Maintenance to join one of the leading hospitality pioneers on a full-time basis. If you think you’ve got what it takes to fulfill the requirements, talk to us now!
What is expected of you?
- Liaise with the Maintenance Manager regarding work orders and prioritise orders
- Maintain the hotel in your qualified trade
- Conduct daily inspection and rectify problems of all public areas
- Assist the Maintenance Manager with the implementation of a preventative maintenance program
- Use initiative and foresight to undertake tasks outlined within the preventative maintenance program
- Be flexible to any changes in the work schedule
- Carry out general building minor maintenance repairs as directed
- Ensure plant rooms are checked, cleaned and are in operating order
- Respond to requests from various departments regarding minor maintenance issues throughout the shift
- Attend and investigate faults and breakdowns of building services, equipment, installations and appliances
What are you expected to bring?
- A good standard of education
- An excellent command of English
- An ability to work on your own initiative
- A willingness to work flexible hours on a seven-day shift schedule
- Previous experience working in a similar environment
- Sound knowledge in guest room maintenance
- A wireman’s Licence A as a minimum requirement
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Energetic working environment