What is expected of you?
- Work on both front-end and back-end aspects of the application
- Design the overall architecture of the web components
- Implement APIs and services to be used by web applications
- Optimize codes focusing on performance and scalability
- Be aware of security and data protection
What are you expected to bring?
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ work experience in the field
- Good understanding of HTML5, CSS3 and SASS
- Knowledge of Node.js
- Experience in designing, implementing and using WebSockets and RESTful web services
- An understanding of fundamental design principles behind a scalable application
- Ability to implement automated testing platforms and unit tests
- Data migration, transformation, and scripting
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (Git), tracking and project management tools (Jira/BitBucket/Confluence)
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Medical health insurance and sports activities
- Flexible work schedule