If you have an eye for detail and the necessary IT skills, this is the ideal job for you! We are on the look out for a Full Stack Developer to be part of a well-established company within the financial services industry
What is expected of you?
- Be involved from start-to-finish ownership of the SDLC
- Create and maintain web applications and other information systems deployed within the company using modern technologies
- Conduct system analysis and system design
- Write and maintain functional specifications and system documentation
- Provide technical support/training to internal and external users in the use of websites and other information systems deployed within the company
- Organise ad manage multiple priorities simultaneously
- Guide and mentor junior software developers
- Assist in other tasks as directed by the Team Leader
What are you expected to bring?
- A Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent qualification in a relevant field of study at NQF level 6
- Software Development certification(s) will be considered an asset
- A minimum of 4 years’ working experience in the area of .NET software development
- Skills in developing secure, interactive websites using modern frameworks
- In-depth knowledge of the following technologies: c# MVC.NET, Web Services (SOAP/Rest), Git Source Control and Microsoft SQL Server (T-SQL)
- Knowledge in software development methodologies like Agile and Scrum for software delivery, bug tracking systems, and team collaboration software such as JIRA and Confluence and their use
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Challenging working environment
- Growth opportunities