Do you thrive on being a welcoming face providing a good lasting impression to guests and overseas travelers? One of Malta’s prestigious hotels is looking for a Front Office Receptionist to join their team. If you are highly organized and detail orientated, Ceek would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Communicates with guests and enquires about the quality of their stay, listens to their responses, and determines what corrective action is required
- Greets all guests on arrival
- Promotes hotel outlets and upsells to increase room sales and revenue for the hotel
- Registers guests and obtains relevant credit approval
- Issues key cards and respects the privacy of guests
- Perform cashier duties, including guest check-ins and check-outs, payments, and foreign currency exchange
- Maintain the PABX System and any other audio, visual and transmitting equipment
- Respond to phone inquiries in a timely, straightforward, and professional manner
- Maintains workplace safety and is familiar with fire precautions and evacuation protocols
- Any other duties as designated by your supervisor
What are you expected to bring?
- Minimum 2 years experience in a similar role, or in customer service
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to make connections with guests
- Great organizational skills and be detail-oriented
- Amazing communication abilities
- Experience using booking software is preferred
- Good English-speaking skills
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent working environment
- Competitive remuneration package
- The opportunity to interact with many different people from across the world