If you are smart, ambitious and want to grow a successful career in a corporate environment that spells ‘professional’, with dedication to cultivating strong team spirit, then read on….
deVere Group is an award winning financial advisory firm operating in over 30 countries worldwide, growing and reaching new heights as it continues to thrive in the financial industry by staying ahead with digital currency applications, ground breaking fintech services and other new market developments. This results in deVere’s back office hub in Malta expanding again and as a Front Office Administrator you will hold a key role that contributes to the success of our operations.
Your main responsibilities will be:
• Receiving visitors and ensuring they are attended to in the most efficient and polite manner;
• Dealing with incoming calls and correspondence;
• Overseeing the general upkeep of the offices, paying particular attention to common areas & meeting rooms;
• Ordering stationery & supplies required for the office;
• Assisting key individuals in various departments, as well as managers & directors, with any day to day duties or ad hoc reports as required.
Required Skills & Attributes:
Excellent telephone manners; strong multi-tasking ability; the ability to work under pressure; strong written and verbal communications skills in English and Maltese; IT skills-including the use of Microsoft Office and communicating over email; great organizational skills and the ability to work on own initiative.
Self-driven and work on own initiative; hardworking; excellent time management; a positive attitude; assertiveness and high-level people skills.
deVere Group is a robust international organization and has the means to enhance your skills and knowledge, and define your future. Don’t miss this opportunity and send in your application to enter our recruitment process. Successful candidates will be contacted within 5 working days with an invitation to an interview.