Ecabs Operators Company Limited
eCabs is looking for Front-End Developers.
The chosen candidate will contribute to the delivery of systems, which will change the transport industry both on a local and international level. With a minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a software development role, you are expected to be proficient in Front-end technologies, have experience in building enterprise grade systems which are robust, scalable, highly performant and secure, and finally be open to learn the latest cutting-edge technologies and patterns.
– Work in an agile team and perform weekly sprints of tasks to build up a larger system.
– Code, test and deploy using standard source control and continuous integration tools.
– Do necessary research of technologies or patters to ensure quality of products.
– Take part in architectural design of the systems.
– Proficiency in Front-end technologies like TypeScript, Redux, Node.js, Angular and Material Design.
– Experience in Unit and Integration test (Jasmine, Karma).
– Cognisant on REST services.
– Experience with Agile (Scrum, Kanban) Development.
– Proficient use of Linux.
– Exposure to Backend, Big Data, Artificial Intelligence as well as Geo mapping software will be considered an asset.
Why you’ll love the journey
– Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people.
– Flat structure, C-level management team average age mid-30s, no corporate bullshit.
– You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher.
– Relocation Support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible.
– Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes.
– Our own Tech wing workspace, spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth and creativity.
– Exciting team events & company parties! We work hard but play hard too!
– Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
– We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done!
– You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead.
– A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development.
– Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.
- Offered SalaryTo be Discussed
- Experience*2 Years
- Job Reference*eCabs009