Our Client is a leading company in the Hospitality, Development and Construction sectors.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Assisting the Chief Financial Officer in the analyses and financial interpretation of both internal and external reporting;
- Producing accurate external financial reporting for the Group and its subsidiaries in a timely manner in accordance with IFRS;
- Ensure that disclosures in the financial statements comply with IFRS requirements;
- Manage the external audit process, liaise with auditors and co-ordinate resources within the internal finance team;
- Manage and liaise with external tax consultants to ensure compliance at all times;
- Documenting audit adjustments and any supporting accounting treatments;
- Work closely with financial intermediaries in the preparation of statutory reporting;
- Oversees and regularly reviews the internal reporting of management accounts and other internal reports;
- Support and assist the finance team in the implementation of new accounting standards;
- Manage the standardisation and consolidation of group budgets, cash flow forecasts and other financial forecasts;
- Support the Chief Financial Officer and the finance team in other ad hoc report;
- Highlight and identify any internal control shortcomings;
- Improving on existing financial reporting both internal and external;
- Actively participate in the implementation of new IT systems and procedures to ensure the reporting process is efficient;
- Encourage teamwork across all finance teams within the group.
- Must have at least 5 years’ experience with an Audit firm and be fully qualified.
- Must be fully conversant in IFRS;
- Have excellent knowledge of Excel;
- Have a strong leadership and analytical skills;
- Ideally have knowledge of Vision/SUN;
- Proficient (written and spoken) in English and Maltese.
- Great Career prospects await the selected candidate.
Offerd Salary€30,000 - €50,000