Are you a leader who has a passion for numbers? Would you like to work for a successful group of companies? If so, one of our clients, a leader in the hospitality industry in Malta is seeking to recruit an experienced Financial Controller. If you think you have what it takes, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Manage, guide, develop and motivate the finance team
- Prepare and analyse monthly financial statements as well as year end external financial reporting
- Lead the budget process with the other departments and prepare budgets, cashflows and forecasts
- Monitor and plan cash resources and liquidity
- Attend management meetings and present financial reports
- Compile statutory reports as required
- Cooperate with the internal and external auditors
- Implement internal controls to minimize risk exposure
- Identify opportunities to improve and standardise processes, workflows, and information systems
- Ensure that all financial transactions are properly recorded, filed and reported
- Ensure that all reconciliations are updated on a regular periodic basis
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree in accountancy or an equivalent qualification
- A minimum of 5 years’ working experience in hospitality or similar position
- Great knowledge of local corporate tax law
- Excellent knowledge of Excel and Power Point
- Knowledge on systems, Vison, Sun, Opera will be considered an asset
- Possess excellent IT skills and multitasking abilities
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Stable job opportunity
- Professional working environment
- A successful group of companies