We are seeking to recruit a Finance Executive on behalf of a renown client in the Automotive industry. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Ensure that accounting, budgeting and financial reporting policies, procedures and systems satisfy the needs of the Company, external auditors and government agencies
- Initiate change or enhancement where required
- Prepare monthly management accounts and budgets
- Monitor and measure the financial performance against financial plans and budgets
- Ensure the delivery of integrity, timeliness and accuracy in controls and reports, with a priority on providing meaningful information that contributes to management decision making
- Develop KPI’s and financial metrics to manage the business better, to reflect and support the current scale and future growth of the company
- Be responsible for the company’s cash flow management, debt collection and creditor payments as well as payroll preparation
- Assist and contribute towards the talent development of team members
- Plan, supervise and ensure that auditing of various companies takes place as well as manage corporate financing, project evaluation, investments, acquisitions, foreign investment and special projects
- Assist in tendering evaluations, planning, budgeting and financial schedules
- Manage to update the IT system and continues improvement
- Other general duties that may be required
What are you expected to bring?
- Be ACCA qualified
- Well honed analytical skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
What’s in it for you?
- Attractive salary
- A dynamic working environment
- Excellent opportunity to take your career further
- Offered SalaryNegotiable
- Job Reference*1907