Are you keen to be part of Malta’s leading security provider? We are looking for a Finance Executive to join a dynamic finance team. This is an excellent opportunity to work for a long-established reputable organization within the industry. If you think you have what it takes, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Perform daily accounting tasks such as posting journal entries and preparing accruals & prepayment sheets
- Double check that the information received is correct prior to posting
- Assist in the end of month closing procedures
- Ensure that all emails of the accounts payable inbox are dealt with within a timely manner and escalate where necessary
- Maintain the expenditure system and ensure creditors balances are all reconciled appropriately and within the given timeframes
- Process manual and overseas payment onto the banking system
- Maintain an organised filing in order, including payable files and miscellaneous
- Undertake responsibility for effectively researching, tracking, and resolving accounting or documentation problems and discrepancies
- Any other duties may be assigned from time to time by the manager
What are you expected to bring?
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar environment
- Proficient in written and spoken English
- Flexible, adaptable, and willing to learn and develop professionally
- Good analytical skills
- Be organised and can work on tight deadlines
- Accuracy and attention to detail
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career prospects
- A competitive salary package