Are you reliable, well-organised and determined? Do you have an eye for detail? We are looking for a Finance Clerk to support the accounts department of a renowned learning centre in Malta.
What is expected of you?
- Accurately classify and post invoices from suppliers to the appropriate accounts
- Actively participate in reconciliations and the preparation of payments
- Assist in the upkeep of debtor accounts and issue weekly statements
- Prepare deposit slips as required
- Process month-end transactions and other General Ledger postings as required
- File accounting department documents
- Support the Accounts team in the preparation of management financial statements and VAT returns
- Update and maintain all supplier invoice files
- Cash in funds received from other departments and undertake regular float checks
- Participate in stock-taking
- Reconcile department accounts
- Carry out any other duties as assigned
What are you expected to bring?
- Previous experience in a similar role
- An ‘A’ Level in Accounting
- Excellent English communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Computer literacy, especially MS Excel spreadsheets
- An aptitude for numbers and the ability to produce highly accurate work
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Energetic working environment