Do you have a good eye for detail? Our client, a leader in the aviation industry, which forms part of a group of companies having various sectors under it’s wing, is looking for a Finance Clerk. If you think you have what it takes, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Update the suppliers and customers data in the accounting system
- Update the foreign exchange rates into the accounting system
- Manage supplier reconciliations in preparations for the monthly pay run and ad hoc payments
- Prepare the payments approved by the Financial Controller
- Post payments into the accounting system and send out remittance advices
- Maintain the petty cash box, including periodical reconciliation
- Post the customers receipts and send the receipt acknowledgments
- Prepare bank deposits, handle issue group recharges and manage Inter company reconciliations
- Assist during the external financial audit
- Handle the ownership of the general mailbox accounts and organize / distribut accordingly
- Assist the finance team in other matters
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of 2 years’ finance experience working within an internal accounting function
- An ‘O’ level in accounting
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Application
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong organizational and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- Dynamic working environment
- Excellent opportunity to build experience