Are you looking for a new challenge within the Food and Beveridge field then this could be for you. The successful candidate will assist and deputise in the smooth running of the group`s F&B operations. You will have the responsibility to develop, innovate and deliver a product mix which is quality driven whilst maintain financial returns. You will be constantly reviewing and maintaining the company`s best practices to ensure growth while delivering exceptional guest service. If this sounds like you then we at Ceek would like to speak with you.
What is expected of you?
- Work and develop relationships with external suppliers to ensure that the Food & Beverage team can deliver the highest quality product, and the highest financial return
- Work closely with management to ensure correct stock levels are available from central distribution areas.
- Ensure strict compliance with all Occupational Health & Safety Standards
- Champion an accepting, rewarding and motivating culture within the F&B team to ensure succession planning and a culture that exceeds the very best the industry has to offer
- Reviewing product range to ensure that key quality standards are maintained
- Maintaining and enforcing the agreed brand standards for each outlet by conducting and managing monthly audits
- To be responsible for planning, organising and executing Special Events
- Ensure relevant information is passed onto Outlet Managers and Staff Members
- Play an active role in marketing the restaurant brands and devising promotional programs
- Assist in the planning and implementation of new ideas and menu specifications
- Work with the Human Resource team to train, develop, hire, retain and fire employees
- Ensure all administrative procedures are accurately completed
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree / higher national diploma in food & beverage or a related field
- A minimum of 5 years work experience in restaurant operations with hands-on experience in managing different brands at once
- Highly customer-service oriented
- Food enthusiast and up to date with the latest trends in food nutrition
- Willing to work hours which may include nights, weekends, and public holidays
What is in it for you?
- Excellent Salary and Benefits package
- Modern and Professional Environment
- Career growth