We are seeking to recruit an ELV Installer to work with one of our esteemed clients. If you are up for the challenge, we at Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is it expected of you?
- Be in charge of every installation, maintenance, and repair of electrical wiring, equipment, and fixtures
- Assist with general site preparation and ensure that work done is in accordance to quality and standards
- Secure the completion of installation reports, paperwork and maintain tool management
- Finalise every work done and make sure that they are up to standard and to client’s satisfaction without compromising quality
What are you expected to bring?
- Relevant industry qualifications or experience
- Possession of Electrical License A will be preferred
- Be able to use basic hand tools, steps, and ladders
- Proficient in the English language
- Be confident and attentive to details and with a ‘Can Do’ attitude
- Be a highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently as well as in a group
- Be able to read and understand technical drawings, datasheets, and written work instructions
- A valid and clean European driving license
- Flexible and responsive to challenges
What’s in it for you?
- A challenging job opportunity
- Working within a fast-growing company
- A pleasant working environment