We are looking for an ELV Engineer to join our client’s company, to coordinate and execute design functions in a timely and efficient manner. If you are up for a challenging role in project planning with the aim maximising company profits, Ceek would like to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Develop a strategy to come up with the most cost-effective solution meeting client’s requirements
- Develop costings as part of proposal process
- Maintain excellent relations with key stakeholders and colleagues
- Keep abreast of new technology and products
- Act as project leader and take accountability for the team
- Design all aspects of projects, from inception to completion, including costings to ensure accurate engineering
- Develop and maintain good relationships with engineers and other stakeholders
- Hold regular meetings with project teams to oversee project processes and quality assurance
- Source and negotiate the purchase of supplies
What are you expected to bring?
- Work on own initiative
- Be assertive
- Meeting with KPIs
- Be a team-worker and empower subordinates
- Planning, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Sales negotiating skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
What’s in it for you?
- Dynamic working environment
- Market-related salary with benefits