As part of our continued growth, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer with a passion for cloud computing and on-prem deployment infrastructure, to join our team in Mosta, Malta! The DevOps Engineer will work closely with our software development teams in Neustadt, Germany to ensure developers have the deployment tools needed to ship code with ease.
The DevOps Engineer will be responsible for helping further the automation of the building, deployment, and monitoring of all production systems and applications as well as supporting the software development environment.
The potential candidate may be required to undergo training in Germany.
A TYPICAL DAY OF A DEVOPS ENGINEER:
• Maintenance and further development of the DevOps stretch for Continuous Integration, Continuous Automated Testing and Monitoring inclusive of concept creation and documentation
• Design and creation of scripts and development tools
• Management of digital certificates and MS SQL servers
• Working in 3rd level support
• Incident management
EXPERIENCE AND SKILL SET REQUIRED:
• Successfully completed IT training or similar
• Professional experience in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment
• Experience with Kubernetes, Docker and Jenkins
• Good knowledge of MS SQL Server developments
• Capability for teamwork, structured way of working
• Strong written and verbal communication skills in English
• Knowledge of the German language will be considered an asset
Please send your letter of application (motivation letter, CV, certificates) by email to [email protected]