We have a fantastic opportunity to assist in leading a team that provides technical support and coordination in terms of cyber security forensics. We are looking to recruit a Deputy Head of Cyber Security and ICT Risk within the financial services sector.
What is expected of you?
- Supervise cyber security and ICT assessments and regulatory compliance
- Drive the continuous development of cyber security / ICT guidance
- Attend various working groups and task forces at local and international level
- Act as the primary contact on cyber security and ICT related incidents
- Manage a team of cyber security and ICT risk professionals
What are you expected to bring?
- A solid foundation in Information Technology and Information Security principles
- A related degree
- A minimum of 5 years’ continuous experience in IT risk assessment or IT audit
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in managing a team
- Previous experience in enterprise-level IT operations or software development would be considered an asset
- A certification such as CISSP, CISM or CRISC
- A strong knowledge of cyber security standards such as ISO27000
- Professional integrity and accountability, with excellent leadership skills
What’s in it for you?
- Professional multi-cultural working environment
- Excellent work-life balance
- Competitive remuneration