Our client is a leading player in the Security sector.
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Chase overdue debt via telephone, e-mail, in writing, or in person by sending statements and reminder letters where necessary;
- Monitor debtor days and ensure they are kept to set limits;
- Resolve customers queries relating to unsettled payments or as the need arises;
- Compile debtor reports;
- Responsible for the posting payments and set off in the system;
- Able to collect money in a timely manner to reach the agreed targets;
- Deal with any internal queries concerning receivable payments;
- Other duties as assigned from time to time by the CFO or any person designated by him;
- Attend any training provided by the Company and sit for the respective assessments accordingly;
- Maintain customer’s trust relationship by keeping service information confidential;
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols;
- Any other duties as may be necessary from time to time.
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience of an accounting background.
- Be organized and able to reach targets;
- Ability to take an initiative and act on what’s required;
- Able to work in a group and liaise with other departments;
- Excellent verbal communication;
- Excellent written and oral proficiency in both English and Maltese;
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office.
Offerd Salary€20,000 - €30,000
Category: Accountancy, Financial