We are seeking to recruit a Country Manager, for one of our clients, an international player in the insurance industry. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Follow and analyse the commercial performance of products by:
-understand the performance of the assigned countries and being able to identify what is
a normal performance and what is not
-ensure the profitability of the products
-alert the zone director when and where the performance needs to be addressed
-give an opinion on the action plans
- Assist in the creation of new products by:
-performing an analysis of needs with the subsidiary
- -coordinate the product through the various stages required
- -present the product to the head office for approval together with the Marketing Manager
- Implement the action plans resulting from the decisions taken on:
-transversal files and projects
- Establish and maintain a good rapport with the subsidiaries
- Deploy and follow up the tools and methodologies as required by the strategy adopted by the Business
- Prepare the related material needed for the various monthly rituals within the BU Assurance
- Take part in assessing each project
- Respect the targets set by the management and the imperatives that must be met (confidentiality, internal procedures, compliance, legal and tax validations, etc….)
What are you expected to bring?
- Experience within the insurance industry
- Proven customer service and marketing experience
- Ability to analyse data and formulate a commercial strategy
- Proven track record of stakeholder management
- A history of working to targets, both financial and compliance
What’s in it for you?
- Opportunity to travel abroad
- Training program
- Further development opportunities