Are you passionate about iGaming? Would you like to work in a stable and growing iGaming company in Malta? If so, this is the perfect chance for you! We at Ceek are recruiting a Corporate Administrator to join our client’s dynamic team. If you think you could be the right fit for this role, don’t hesitate to contact us!
What is expected of you?
- Manage a diverse and international client portfolio within the iGaming sector
- Develop and maintain a positive relationship with both clients and colleagues
- Provide assistance to all clients with their queries and specific requests
- Identify high risk areas and present findings and recommendations
- Liaising with the Malta Gaming Authority and others when needed
- Ensure that companies have submitted all the necessary documentation
- Attend training, conferences and fora both locally and abroad
- Carrying out any other adhoc duties assigned from time to time by management
What are you expected to bring?
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field is required
- Previous experience in iGaming, corporate administration, business, commerce, accounting/finance or IT will be considered as an asset
- The ability to work within a team
- Excellent time-management skills coupled with the ability to meet demanding deadlines
- Proficiency in verbal and written English
- The ability to work under pressure and to take charge when needed
- Analytical thinking
What’s in for you?
- Competitive salary and perks
- Great career prospects
- Hybrid option