Keen to move to the iGaming sector? Our client is looking for a dynamic Compliance Officer that is eager to evolve. If this sounds like your dream job, we at Ceek would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Offer investigative support to other areas of the company as instructed by senior management
- Liaise continuously with industry service providers, customers, suppliers, brokers, agents, and other key stakeholders
- Keep abreast with developments, policies and procedures issued by EU institutions, the Government of Malta, its authorities and entities as well as organisations and constituted bodies
- Participate in training seminars and conferences, both locally and abroad
- Participate in the drafting of new regulations by using compliance expertise to ensure new regulations take key learning into account
- Represent the company, in various settings and meetings with other parties as and when required
- Issue regular compliance reports and carry out other adhoc tasks as instructed by the Senior Executive and Compliance Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- Qualification that is comparable to an MQF Level 6 or higher in Business/Management related subjects.
- Experience in commerce and/or accountancy and/or finance shall be considered an asset
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
- Able to lead and develop others while thinking and acting strategically
- Experience in the gaming industry shall be considered an asset.
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Dynamic working environment