Our client offers online payment services to the gaming industry
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Liaising with the MGA/ MFSA;
- Preparing applications for gaming licences/ PSP licences;
- Keeping abreast of new rules, regulations and reputational risks to develop implement and revise current policies and procedures in relation to Compliance;
- Managing the licence application, due diligence checks;
- Reading and reviewing different contracts, etc.;
- Managing of a junior working under them in the legal department;
- Preparing application for gaming licence;
- Dealing with the MGA before;
- Any day to day administration tasks.
- Degree in law or tertiary education;
- Previous working experience in compliance or legal;
- Proven experience within the gaming sector.
- Good communication skills,
- Excellent English, both written and spoken;
- High sense of responsibility;
- Any foreign languages are a plus but not a requirement;
- A proactive approach to solving problems and delivering client solutions;
- Organised, multitasking person who is able to work in a challenging environment;
- Excellent analytical skills, with an eye for detail.
Offerd Salary€30,000 - €50,000