Are you a Compliance Officer seeking the next step in your career? A leading corporate services provider within the financial services industry is seeking to recruit an enthusiastic and proactive individual that is eager to evolve and progress. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Keep abreast with all regulatory requirements (MFSA, & FIAU) as well as EU applicable legislation and inform the Board of Directors as necessary
- Liaise with the MFSA & FIAU on all regulatory related matters
- Conduct a periodical compliance monitoring program
- Prepare and present compliance and AML reports
- Perform due diligence and KYC/ AML related tasks
- Undertake ad-hoc projects aimed at enhancing internal controls and GRC
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree in finance or an equivalent qualification
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a compliance-related function in the financial services industry
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexibility and initiative to adapt to evolving client needs and priorities in a fast-paced working environment
- Strong communication, analytical and time management skills
What’s in it for you?
- Multi-cultural working environment
- Competitive remuneration
- Continuous skills development
- Excellent career progression opportunities