A fast-growing and dynamic player in financial services is looking for a driven and enthusiastic Compliance Executive who wants to grow professionally within their team. If you have what it takes, we at Ceek would like to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- Handle the Deputy MLRO responsibilities and external reporting to regulators and industry body
- Ensure the company remains up to date with regulatory change
- Prepare regular management information reports
- Assist and support the MLRO in meetings with external auditors and regulators
- Ensure optimum relationship management and reporting to relevant authorities
- Conduct regular monitoring, testing and reporting
- Responsible for the training of the Institution’s staff on AML/CFT and compliance related matters as well as policy implementations
- Attend to any related legal matters as necessary
- Work on other relevant duties related to Transactions and Fraud Monitoring
What are you expected to bring?
- A Financial or Legal qualification
- A minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a similar role within the financial services industry
- Excellent knowledge of existing regulations and directives in relation to AML is required
- Excellent communication skills in English and any additional language will be considered an asset
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- A proactive approach to situations
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Attractive salary package
- A multi-cultural working environment