A leading law firm is seeking to recruit a Compliance analyst to join their growing and dynamic team. Does this sound like the job opportunity that works for you? Then, we at Ceek would like to hear from you?
What is expected of you?
- Assist the Employer’s Compliance Function for all the Employer’s entities in day-to-day tasks
- Act as the ‘designated employee’ for AML
- Collect and maintaining client due diligence documentation in line with the Employer’s client onboarding procedures
- Conduct and analyse client screening investigations
- Assist in the development and implementation of compliance policies and procedures
- Conduct internal compliance duties and reporting thereon
- Liaise with external parties such as registry of companies, regulatory and enforcement bodies
- Maintain an organized and structured client due diligence filing system both physically and through the Employer’s internal software
- Conduct any other AML related tasks that may be required
- Respond to requests from clients and internal sources
- Assist in the preparation and submission of annual statutory filings as well as other regular statutory reporting obligations
What are you expected to bring?
- Knowledge of compliance/AML regulations
- An analytical approach
- Experience in related role would be preferred however training will be provided
What’s in it for you?
- Career opportunities
- Dynamic work environment
- Competitive salary
- Training and development