*** Vacancy for a Chef De Partie Full Time***
The ideal candidate must have a minimum of 2 year experience and Fluent in English Language
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Handling of daily food preparation and duties assigned by the superiors to meet the standard and the quality set by the Restaurant.
• Follow the instructions and recommendations from the immediate superiors to complete the daily tasks.
• Coordinate daily tasks well.
• Able to estimate the daily production needs and checking the quality of raw and cooked food products to ensure that standards are met.
• Ensure that the production, preparation and presentation of food are of the highest quality at all times.
• Knowledge of all standard procedures and policies pertaining to food preparation, receiving, storage and sanitation.
• Full awareness of all menu items, their recipes, methods of production and presentation standards.
• Able to communicate with staff and maintain a friendly working environment.
• Personally responsible for hygiene, safety and correct use of equipment and utensils. By setting an example.
Carry out any other duties as required by management.
Send your CV and a cover brief highlighting your experience to [email protected] or hit the Apply button!!
- Offered SalaryTo be Discussed
- Experience*2 Years
- Job Reference*Job001