Ecabs Operators Company Limited
eCabs is looking for Business Development Specialists.
We’re on the lookout for a Business Development Specialists to join the eCabs Business Team. The selected individual will be the face of the eCabs corporate offering, identifying, targeting, negotiating and onboarding new corporate business opportunities.
We have big corporate targets with our suite of products, powered by an ever-improving tech platform and we’re after focused, ambitious and business minded people who are ready to show what they can do.
– Responsible for the whole sales chain, including prospecting, reaching out, taking meetings and deal closing.
– Managing a broad and extensive relationship with eCabs corporate client base, ensuring that longer-term strategic mobility solutions are developed and adequately maintained.
– Provide market related feedback and new product offerings to eCabs product and tech teams.
– Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products coming into the market and competition status
– Serve as the primary point of contact for corporate customers for the formulation and execution of mobility solutions.
– Conducting regular business and account reviews to ensure clients are satisfied with the services being provided.
– Escalating and resolving areas of concern as raised by clients.
– At least 2-4 years’ continuous experience or more working in a similar role
– Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment.
– Drive, ownership and independence.
– Comfortable working both independently as well as with a group of internal stakeholders.
– Top communication skills in English.
– Extensive understanding of the local business environment.
– Strong business sense and hands on experience with at least one of the leading sales CRM systems.
– Experienced in account management and B2B sales techniques.
– Ideally have degree in Business or equivalent.
Why you’ll love the journey
– Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on thousands of people.
– Flat structure, C-level management team average age mid-30s, no corporate bullshit.
– You will join a highly ambitious company that will never rest on its laurels and will continue pushing the bar higher.
– Relocation Support. We aim to make your move to our headquarters in Malta as smooth as possible.
– Team lunches, open training budget, employee referral schemes.
– Our own Tech wing workspace, spread over 4 floors, designed to act as an incubator of ideas, personal growth and creativity.
– Exciting team events & company parties! We work hard but play hard too!
– Supportive Environment. We believe in collaboration and working together as a team but we also give importance to the uniqueness of each and every one of us.
– We don’t care where you work from as long as you get the job done!
– You choose your own hardware. MacBook or Windows? We love tech and this helps our employees stay ahead.
– A fast-paced, challenging environment ready to rock the mobility world. Those who dare to join will reap great opportunities for professional development.
– Build together, grow together. The company has brought together a collective of optimists and doers to tackle some of the most challenging problems of our time.
- Offered SalaryTo be Discussed
- Experience*2 Years
- Qualification*Bachelor Degree
- Job Reference*eCabs006