Our Client is a leading Accountancy and Audit firm
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Providing advice to clients on corporate finance, transaction services and valuation and other related services;
- Managing client engagements reporting to the Director and Senior Manager;
- Analysing of financial data;
- Providing consultancy to companies on corporate and financial transactions (including financial due diligence, mergers and acquisitions);
- Providing advice to businesses on financing, capital expansion and capital efficiency (including financial re-structuring, valuations, capital market transactions.
- Have an MQF Level 7 Accounting qualification;
- Have up to 3 years experience, preferably in Transaction, Business and/or Financial advisory services.
- Excellent organizational and managerial skills;
- Excellent English, both written and spoken.
- Opportunity for a personal and professional development through involvement in challenging engagements and also on the job training.
Offerd Salary€30,000 - €50,000
Job Reference 04408
Category: Accountancy, Sales & Business Development