Are you looking for a job within a reputable company having years of experience and expertise in trusts? We are looking for a Bookkeeper to join a boutique firm, that offers candidates the opportunity to grow.
What is expected of you?
- Maintain cash book
- Prepare bank and intercompany reconciliations
- Prepare forex postings
- Input transactional data into accounting systems
- Prepare accounts for both the company and trust accounts to trial balance stage
- Perform filing duties
- Collect and verify due diligence documents
- Act as backup for the payments function
- Assist the Financial Manager in the preparation of Company/Client management accounts
- Prepare quarterly invoicing
What are you expected to bring?
- Be accurate and have an eye for detail
- Be flexible to respond to any ad hoc queries
- Motivation, honesty, an ability to work on own initiative and communication skills
- Must be organised, flexible, able to multitask and willing to learn
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience in a similar role
- Candidate must possess a bookkeeping qualification or diploma
- IT literacy in Microsoft Excel and Sage Evolution packages would be preferable
- Anti-Money Laundering training would be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent career prospects
- Attractive salary
- Multi-disciplinary team