Be our next Accountant in Malta!
As our Accountant you will be responsible for all financial transactions and financial reports, including posting information to accounting journals or accounting software from such source documents as invoices to customers, cash receipts, and supplier invoices. You will be working closely with the Directors, taking the lead with the finance team and responsible for a number of entities within the financial group.
✔ Must have the following Skills & Qualifications:
• University Degree in Accountancy or ACCA equivalent
• At least two years’ experience in a fast paced accounting role
• Fluent in English & Maltese both written and spoken
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
• Advanced use of Accounting SW (Shireburn Accounting)
• Ability to work within a team, leading by example
• Work meticulously to tight deadlines & projects with integrity
• Able to work in a highly organised manner
• Problem solving and good judgement skills
✔ Desired qualifications:
• EU Citizen or current resident of Malta
• Have worked in Malta in the Financial/Accounting Industry
Job ReferenceBe our next Accountant in Malta!