Hilton Malta is looking to recruit Banqueting Attendants to join their team on a full/part-time basis.
The Banqueting section is split into 2 teams; The Set-Up Team & the Service Team. We are looking into recruiting candidates in both teams however, the ideal candidates would possess the skills and experience to work in both roles when required.
Banqueting Set-Up Team Responsibilities:
- Setting up meeting and event rooms in line with company guidelines and Meeting Simplified concept;
- Responsible for stocking and maintaining supply rooms, reporting maintenance deficiencies for repair/replacement and ensure all equipment is in full working order;
- Responsible for all Audio Visual equipment and setup;
- Know how to operate all the technical equipment which needs to be used.
It is a requirement for the Banqueting Set-Up team to have basic Audio Visual Knowledge and an asset to possess the Driving License B or, preferably C1.
Service Team Responsibilities:
- Active contribution to service, ensuring a consistent and convincing standard of service and maintain all the service standards and Hilton Policies;
- Care of guests in accordance with the hotel’s standards;
- Active promotion of in-house sales by optimal knowledge of all the services of the hotel.
Requirements for both Functions:
- Outgoing personality and charisma;
- Possess strong organizational skills;
- Ability to perform under pressure effectively for extensive periods of time whilst maintaining professionalism;
- The ability to execute the Team Leaders’ instructions correctly;
- Able to follow the brand standards and come up with creative ways to ‘wow’ our guests;
- Basic knowledge of meeting rooms set up & service standards;
- Knowledge of appropriate table settings and service ware;
- Cooperate with other departments using clear and professional language, and answer telephones using appropriate etiquette;
- Making sure that cleanliness of banquet, meeting and conference areas is maintained up to the hotel’s standards;
- Previous work experience in Food and Beverage coupled with a formal ITS (or equivalent) qualification will be considered an asset.
*Take a look at our beautiful property by clicking on this link; Hilton Malta Virtual Tour
All applications received will be acknowledged and treated in strict confidence.