Are you reliable and energetic with experience in a Stores environment? A well-established Transport Company in Malta is looking for an Assistant Stock Controller. If you have the drive, Ceek would love to hear from you.
What is expected of you?
- To ensure that the daily update of the inventory list and checking of stock levels
- Investigate all requests for stock variance
- Preparing Manual and Automatic Orders
- Identifying and implementing cost-saving techniques
- Proactively working to minimise the total stock holdings without negative impact and effectively managing stock levels
- Carry out other duties that can be allocated or delegated by the Stores and Procurement Manager
What are you expected to bring?
- O Level qualification with 2 of the subjects being Accounts and Mathematics
- Good knowledge of Excel
- Knowledge of ERP Systems will be considered an asset
- 2 years’ experience in Stores or a similar role
- Ability to investigate Stock Discrepancies accurately and efficiently
- Teamwork, Organization at work
- Problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of parts
What’s in it for you?
- Excellent work environment
- Competitive remuneration package