Got an eye for detail that is second to none? Keen to work in a renowned financial company in Malta? We are seeking to recruit an Analyst (Trusts and CSP) for one of our clients. If you have what it takes to thrive in this role, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Monitor the first review applications for the company to provide trustee or fiduciary services
- Act as a company service provider and comply with the requirements of local law and regulations
- Undertake second reviews of work prepared by junior analysts in relation to an approval
- Be present in meeting with potential applications or licenses entities that operate in the trusts and/or CSPs sectors
- Establish effective working relationships with key internal and external shareholders
- Participate in ‘ad hoc’ assignments related to specific issues that arise from time to time
What are you expected to bring?
- An academic qualification in a relevant field of study at National Qualification Framework Level 6 or better
- A good practical knowledge of the Trusts and CSPs regulatory framework
- A minimum of 3 years’ working in financial services
What’s in it for you?
- An attractive remuneration package
- Dynamic working environment
- Career prospects