A dynamic iGaming company based in Malta is looking for a talented AML Officer to join their growing team. If you are looking for a new challenge and you think you have what it takes, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Collect and analyse documentation pertinent to AML/CFT such as: Risk Assessments, Customer Acceptance Policies and AML Policies and Procedures
- Perform full scope, targeted, thematic, or offsite examinations to assess the compliance with the AML/CFT obligations under the Prevention of Money Laundering and Funding of Terrorism Regulations as well as draft findings of reports in a timely manner and following up findings with clients
- Conducting reviews to ensure compliance and implementation of the Responsible Gaming Regulations
- Stay up to date with the AML/CFT and Gaming Laws and Regulations
- Conduct ad hoc tasks as instructed
What are you expected to bring?
- A degree level of education in a related field of study or a diploma level covered with relevant experience
- At least 1 years’ experience in a similar role
- Sound knowledge of AML/CFT Laws and Regulations governing the EU and Malta
- Excellent report writing skills as well as the ability to present findings on paper and in person
- Excellent command of English, written and spoken
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced and changing environment
- The ability to think strategically, critically and analytically
- The ability to take ownership and to act in line with agreed KPIs
What’s in it for you?
- A competitive salary package
- Dynamic and multinational environment
- In-house training and career prospects
- Exam and study leave
- Health Insurance
Experience*Less than 1 Year