Our client is a leading organization in accounting, audit, tax, corporate services, and business advisory
Job Responsibilities and Duties
- Creating and Maintaining office and client files;
- Record keeping and administration including minutes of meetings, communication with members, directors etc;
- Using a variety of software packages, to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets, and databases;
- Handle routine correspondence and redistribute as necessary;
- Support the department with various administrative tasks;
- Liaising with respective authorities such as MFSA, banks, VAT Department as requested by the Corporate Team;
- Other duties that may be assigned from time to time by the direct supervisor/ team leader/ manager.
- O’Level standard of education;
- Proven experience of working within an office environment.
- Fluent in English both written and spoken;
- High sense of customer service;
- Good communication skills;
- Highly organised;
- Good knowledge of office software applications.
Offerd Salary€15,000 - €20,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Category: Administration & Clerical