We are seeking to recruit an Administrative Assistant, on behalf of a client operating within the financial sector. If you are looking for a new challenge, we at Ceek would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Manage the retention and storage of documents received by the Supervision Section
- Assist in the preparation of outgoing correspondence as well as processing of correspondence received/sent by the Supervision Section
- Maintain subject person databases and files, and as well as the online database including registrations and changes and ensure that they are updated continuously
- Manage the emails received and ensure that all emails are addressed to the attention of relevant officers
- Liaise with different authorities to ensure cooperation as well as ensure that the online data base is populated with the necessary data
- Assist in the preparatory work for events and coordinate booking arrangements
- Answer telephone calls and enquiries, and handle them as appropriate
- Provide general administrative support to Supervision staff
- Perform any other related functions
What are you expected to bring?
- A minimum of A level qualification (MQF Level 4), preference will be given to those with administrative and secretarial duties
- Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office tools
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Maltese and English
- Ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent telephone manners
- Experience in Administration and/or the possession of an ICT qualification will be considered an asset
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive remuneration package
- A multi- disciplinary team
- A growing company