Do you have a secretarial or administrative background along with a strong work ethic and a can- do attitude? Our client who is in the financial services sector is seeking to hire an organised and professional individual to fill a current Administrative Assistant vacancy. If you are a strong multi – tasker with impeccable communication skills who is motivated to work as part of a team as well as individually and you feel this is a role you would excel in – we would love to hear from you!
What is expected of you?
- Working closely with the Manager, Associates and Junior Associates by providing continuous
administrative support and assistance
- Coordinating and scheduling Supervision Committee meetings and make sure that all relevant
documentation is circulated with the Committee members in a timely manner
- Attending Supervision Committee meetings and other meetings, as required, and drafting
minutes of such meetings on a timely basis
- Assisting in the answering of enquiries and telephone calls, and handling them appropriately
- Managing logs, statistics and other documentation related to outcome of compliance
examinations and remediation plans implemented by subject persons and making sure that
such are always updated
- Managing record keeping of incoming and outgoing correspondence received/sent by the
Supervision Section, as well as assisting in the preparation of outgoing correspondence
- Managing the retention and storage of documents received and utilized by the Supervision
Section to ensure that these are available as and when required
- Represent the Unit in proceedings, including as witness, before any court, tribunal or other
- Providing general administrative support to the Supervision Section, as required and to perform any other related functions as may be directed by the Managers, Senior Manager and Head of the Section.
What are you expected to bring?
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Fluent English speaker with excellent telephone manners
- Secretarial and administrative experience in a similar role
- Organised and strong ability to handle multiple tasks effectively
- Relevant ICT qualification will be considered an asset
- Qualification in administrative and secretarial duties will be considered favourably
What’s in it for you?
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Professional development
- Competitive salary